Your Workplace Mental Health Platform
These additional sessions will arm you with the resilience you need to keep your professional and personal lives on track during this time. For Teachers, to register:
Starling Minds™ is an online program that improves mental health and well-being. The concepts you’ll learn are based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), which is a form of evidence-based treatment that helps people understand how their thoughts, behaviours, and physiology affect their moods. CBT is the gold-standard for treatment and views mental health management as a skill that can be learned, improved, and strengthened similar to physical fitness.
Starling Minds™ covers 420,000 lives across Canada to help people build resilience to stress, anxiety, and depression. The organization’s mission is to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and to reduce barriers to accessing evidence-based treatment.
Resources on how to get started
- To log-in: https://app.starlingminds.com
- To register: https://app.starlingminds.com/registration/QPAT
- Technical support email address: email@example.com
- Link to assessment:
- Link to refer family or colleagues:
- Link to blog, which has all our blog posts: https://www.starlingminds.com/blog/